PfH is the only national procurement organisation dedicated to the needs of the social housing sector. The consortium is capable of generating substantial savings by harnessing the collective buying power of its members – for whom it has already created over £25 million savings.
During such times of austerity, PfH is set to play an increasingly important role in our industry.
The PfH Agency Labour Agreement is designed to reduce costs, increase efficiency and produce greater control and transparency of agency costs.
Following a rigorous tendering process, PfH has recently appointed approved agencies for its Preferred Suppliers
and Managed Services
frameworks. Morgan Hunt is delighted to announce has been appointed a nominated supplier for both.
One of the main reasons for our success is our proven track record of creating innovative ways of cutting costs and driving efficiencies for organisations of all sizes. By working with us through the PfH framework you can:
- reduce the cost of recruitment - agency commission and overall charges
- increase the quality of workers
- improve transparency through real time management information
- improve invoicing processes - one bill
- minimise the time taken to recruit
- access a number of value added services and our multi award winning CSR scheme
- avoid conducting your own time consuming tendering process - the PfH framworks are OJEU compliant
We are very excited about working in partnership with PfH to help our housing clients.
If you would like to hear more about how a preferred supplier agreement or managed service can benefit your organisation request a call back
I look forward to hearing from you.