Implementing a managed service means that you will outsource your recruitment to a single partner who intern will manage support supplier agencies.
Traditionally these services have only been made available to organisations with large scale recruitment needs. However by adopting our modular approach, Morgan Hunt Managed Services differentiates from our competitors by removing these restrictions on volume and offering the benefits to organisations regardless of their size.
We have the ability to tailor this to your individual need; by implement this service for:
- all roles across the entire organsation
- specific individual departments
- specific types of roles (i.e. ad hoc and / or temporary requirements)
There are many benefits associated with using our managed service, including:
- Reducing the direct and indirect costs of your recruitment
- Maximising the quality of the workers available to your organisation
- Minimising the time and effort you need to put into the recruitment process
- Accessing real time management information on all recruitment activity
- Using Greenroom, our online resourcing tool, to manage bookings and timesheets
Click here for further information on Morgan Hunt Managed Services
As a multi award winning public sector specialist we have a thorough understanding of the sector and understand that no two organisations are the same. In order to deliver the most effective managed service, we undertake a thorough discovery and scoping exercise and design packages that are tailored to individual needs. We have the flexibility to adapt our managed service solution to ensure a seamless implementation and its’ ongoing success.
Many Housing Associations operate over multiple sites and cover large geographical areas, making it difficult to accurately monitor and track employees. By implementing Morgan Hunt Managed Services you will gain real time information as to who is working for your organisation, where they are and at what they cost.
To hear more about how a managed service can benefit your organisation, request a call back.